Thank you for visiting Umemi blog
If you’re in the Tokyo area and looking for a place to get some delicious tonkatsu and other fried foods at a reasonable price, I highly recommend checking out Tonkatsu Kazuko. You won’t be disappointed😀
Seriously, everything is perfect 😋
- First of all, the cutlet quality is ensured and better than other competitive tonkatsu restaurants. A store manager needs to pass a certification test to deliver delicious pork cutlets. The company regularly checks the chef’s skills to bring out the crispness of deep fry batter and juiciness of the meat 🧐
- Secondly, it serves high quality rice. You can eat rice in most of the Japanese restaurants, but other restaurants tend to offer mediocre quality rice to save costs. I’ve never seen any other restaurant chains which offer this level of quality rice. Wako doesn’t make compromises in the quality 😲
- Thirdly, they serve shijimi clam soup, which is tasty and nutritious. It is necessary to get rid of sand to use Shijimi in dishes, but they do it very well
- Fourthly, cabbage and dressing. The cabbage is fresh, and it goes well with non-oil yuzu dressing. Other tonkatsu restaurants offer different kinds of dressings, but Wako’s dressing is the best. That may be even good for your souvenir 😉
- Last but not least, rice, miso soup, and cabbage are all free refills!! You can enjoy the high quality dishes until you completely get full 😺
- 2 bite-size pork fillet cutlets or pork loin cutlet
- minced beef and pork cheese-filled cutlet.
The special set offers some additional seasonings for cutlet — sweet miso sauce, special salt, and grated radish. The cutlet size is 1.5 bigger than normal one 😃
Tender and juicy as well🤤
This is the dressing which we love very much♥ It’s non-oil, so it brings a light and refreshing taste.
If you’re inclined to try Wako, you can find a near-by one on their web site.